Size: (2 x 8 cm / 4.72 x 3.15 in) Suitable for all standard mouth mask with a filter slots
Material: Non-woven fabric, activated carbon filter
Quantity: 30/50/100 pieces in one package
Why should I buy it?
– Activated Carbon Filters help protect you against Particulate Matter 2.5, some of the smallest and most dangerous forms of air pollution
– These can filter particles as small as 0.007 microns – 10 times smaller than viruses, and much, much smaller than PM2.5.
– As the mask filter gets clogged, it becomes more difficult to breathe. When this occurs, throw it out and use a new one
– Compatible with most dust masks, easy to insert to replace the original one.
– Suitable for public transport, gardening, and many other outdoor and indoor activities
Five Layer Protection:
LAYER 1: (Outer) Hydrophobic water resistant-moisture barrier. Prevents inhalations of droplets
LAYER 2: Melt-blown fabric. Electrostatic properties trap and filter out
LAYER 3: Activated Carbon. Highly porous material provides the ability to trap atomic and subatomic particles
LAYER 4: Melt-blown fabric. Electrostatic properties trap and filter out
LAYER 5: (Inner) Hydrophobic water resistant-moisture barrier. Prevents inhalations of droplets
Warning Tips: PM2.5 Replacement Filters are disposable supplies and cannot be washed. Recommended replacement of 1 or more times a day depending on your use. This filter is not intended for Emergency Medical personnel, COVID19 Patients, or those in close proximity.